Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Owners

From houses to shops, and everything in between, if you own a property then Midas Mortgages has access to the commercial property insurance to suit your needs.

Common features - commercial property owners insurance

 Buildings insurance
 Contents insurance
 Accidental damage cover
 Property owners liability
 Employers' liability
 Loss of rent cover

With a variety of policies available, covering everything from Buildings insurance to loss of rental income, we can help create a personalised commercial property owners insurance to meet your precise needs. It doesn't matter if you own just one property or a portfolio of properties; we will work with you to build the right policy.
If you make an income from premises you own, it's not just the building that you have to worry about. You also have to think about the people living or working there, as well as all the contents within the property. Our simple and straightforward commercial property owners insurance can help you minimise risk from unforeseen events and ensure that you get the maximum return on your investment. Plus, by taking out an insurance policy with one of Midas Mortgages providers, you have the peace of mind to know your policy is underwritten by a consortium of leading UK insurers.


Our commercial property owners insurance has been developed with your needs in mind. We offer cover for all types business of properties, whether you want to cover houses you rent out, shops you let, or even the location of your own business.

With our list of insurance providers, you can cover the cost of insuring your property against damage in the event of a disaster, such as a fire, flood, and even from less dramatic natural occurrences such as subsidence. It also covers against unforeseen accidents that cause damage to your property or its contents.

Our commercial property owners insurance includes commercial property owners liability, which will cover legal expenses should someone sue you as a direct result of your property causing them injury. And with Employers' liability, you're also protected against injury to anyone working at your property.

We can also protect the contents of your building, including repairs to walls, cupboards and other specified items on the premises and this can be extended to cover items such as sofas, chairs and beds if you are renting a furnished property. Finally, if you are renting out a property you can cover yourself against the losses should the property be uninhabitable due to repairs, or in the event that your tenants fail to pay their rent.

Our aim with our commercial property owners insurance is to help you get the most out of your property investment with the least amount of stress and inconvenience. Talk to our team of advisors today about how we can help. Or, should you want an online quote, you can get one straight away.

Locations where we offer commercial property owners insurance

• England
• Scotland
• Wales
• Northern Ireland - (depending on the insurance policy you choose)
• The Channel Islands
• The Isle of Man
By: Nick Boby
Share this history on:
Did you enjoy this post? Get Hot Insurance Blog updates via email. Enter your valid email in the box below. Your email will be kept confidential and never shared with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment